Origami Customs is:
- A company that offers people of any size, shape, age, ability and gender expression a safe way to have customized items that meet their needs.
- Each item is custom patterned for a perfect fit.
- An ethical, values-based company, using sustainable manufacturing.
- Fabrics are chosen for their closed-loop manufacturing and sustainability and are either deadstock (headed for landfill), recycled polyester or regenerative bamboo
- Everything is made onsite in Tiohtiá:ke/Montreal by myself and three rad folks who help me out
- We've been around for ten years!