Date Night In: A Journal for Couples to Spark Conversation and Connection
Author Lisa Nola
|Expedited Shipping||under $99||$7|
|Expedited Shipping||over $99||FREE|
|Expedited Shipping||under $150||$30 CAD|
|Expedited Shipping||over $150||FREE|
• A TIME CAPSULE AND BUCKET LIST ALL IN ONE: With more than 70 fun, thought-provoking questions and activities, this journal will help you record great memories with your partner, discover new things about each other, and come up with hopes and dreams for the future.
• DEEPEN YOUR RELATIONSHIP: Journaling with your significant other is a great way to spark conversation, stay connected, and strengthen your bond.
• WORKS FOR ALL COUPLES: The content is suited for all relationships, no matter your gender or sexual orientation, and works for both new couples and those in longtime relationships.
• CREATE A UNIQUE AND GORGEOUS KEEPSAKE: This sturdy, hardcover journal has beautiful full-color illustration throughout. And by filling out the prompts inside, you'll make a keepsake that you'll both treasure for years to come.
• A GREAT NEW IDEA FOR A COUPLES JOURNAL: Fans of journals likeAll About Us: For the Two of You, The Book of Us: The Journal of Your Love Story in 150 Questions, Our Q&A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People,and Why I Love You: A Journal of Uswill love this quirky and engaging addition to the marketplace.